This is one that we ordered about a year and a half ago and we were thrilled and stunned to see what was hidden within the case! This one is a stunner and each meticulously designed part of her is built to sing! The sonic possibilities are endless on this guitar with its magical TCI pickups. And the neck carve...as comfortable as they come. If you are looking for the meat of a McCarty this isn't that and if you are looking for the thinness of a pattern thin...again, look away. We love where this one sits and are thrilled to finally be able to present her here for everyone!
Paul's Guitar is a stunning PRS solidbody electric guitar. With its gorgeous figured maple 10-Top, exclusive bird inlays, and TCI humbucking pickups, this guitar is the production version of Paul Reed Smith's Private Stock axe. Carrying on the Modern Eagle tradition, Paul specified every aspect of this marvelous instrument's design. From the selection of tonewoods, inlays, pickups, and neck profile; to the innovative stoptail bridge design and proprietary finish, this is truly Paul's Guitar, a sublime expression of the luthiers' art. Play a PRS with off-the-charts sound, playability, and looks: Paul's Guitar.
PRS Paul's Guitar 10-Top Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Based on Paul Reed Smith's personal guitar
- Figured maple 10-Top over a mahogany body, gloss finish
- Comfortable Pattern profile mahogany neck
- Honduran rosewood fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and Brushstroke Birds inlays
- TCI humbucking pickups for exceptional warmth, punch, and bite
- 3-way pickup selector, 2 mini-toggle coil-split switches
- Master Volume and Tone controls
- PRS Stoptail bridge; Phase III Locking tuners